Geistlich Bio-Oss Pen® is a user-friendly applicator containing Geistlich Bio-Oss®, the leading bone substitute for guided bone regeneration1,2. It enables precise placement of the granules into the defect area and provides excellent handling properties.
Leading clinicians rely on Geistlich Bio-Oss Pen® because:
- Geistlich Bio-Oss Pen® is convenient and easy to use.
- Correct consistency ensures easy handling and optimal bonding to the defect wall.
- Curved applicator tip makes posterior regions of the mouth more accessible.
- Geistlich Bio-Oss Pen® reduces spillage and residual waste of granules.
Geistlich Bio-Oss Pen® reduces procedure time. The pre-filled syringe is ready to use after moistening and provides clean and hygienic handling.
1. iData Research Inc., US Dental Bone Graft Substitutes and other Biomaterials Market, 2015.
2. iData Inc., European Dental Bone Graft Substitutes and other Biomaterials Market, 2015.