Geistlich Pharma Australia Pty Ltd
SALES TERMS AND GENERAL INFORMATION
Orders for products by Geistlich Pharma Australia Pty Ltd ACN 169 814 779 (Geistlich) may be placed by:
- Free call 1800 776 326 to our Customer Care Department between 9:00am – 5:00pm Eastern Standard Time. Please quote your customer number or business name and address.
- Email your purchase order to email@example.com and please include your name, business name, department (if applicable) and telephone number (including extension) so that we may verify your order, if necessary.
- Fax completed order forms to our Customer Care Department at 1800 709 698
- Placing an order on the Geistlich e-shop. When ordering via email, please use a cover sheet providing us with your name, business name, department (if applicable), telephone number (including extension) and fax numbers so that we may verify your order, if necessary.
All prices are subject to change without notice. To avoid doubt, changes to prices does not retrospectively affect orders that have already been placed and accepted.
By placing an order with Geistlich, making payment in respect of an invoice, or accepting delivery of products from Geistlich, you agree to be bound by these Sales Terms and General Information, and our policies and procedures, as updated from time to time and made available on our website. All orders are subject to acceptance by Geistlich which acceptance shall only be by written notice (including without limitation, the issue of this invoice) or performance. Geistlich gives no guarantee that it will have the necessary stock on hand to fulfil all orders. Where the necessary stock is not on hand, Geistlich will fulfil the order once it has the necessary stock available.
Geistlich reserves the right to:
- maintain a credit limit on all accounts
- not accept an order if it would result in an applicable credit limit being exceeded
- or where credit is not offered, not ship an order until payment has been received; and
- not ship an order where an invoice remains unpaid after its due date until payment (including interest) has been made and the account is in good standing.
Orders received before 3:30pm (Eastern Standard Time) on a business day in NSW will generally be dispatched same day for first class delivery to metropolitan areas by 5:00pm the following business day. Orders received on a day that is not a business day in NSW will be processed on the next business day in NSW. For orders valued at less than $400.00 incl. GST, a domestic freight charge of $20.50 plus GST will be applicable.
- Orders placed on the Geistlich e-shop paid for via the e-way payment gateway prior to checkout will receive a 5% discount and the usual card fees will be waived.
- Invoices are payable by electronic funds transfer within 30 days of invoice to the following account: Account Name: Geistlich Pharma Australia Pty Ltd Bank: ANZ Banking Group BSB:012 013 Account No.: 836 531 784 SWIFT Code: ANZBAU3M
- Credit card payments (VISA, Mastercard & AMEX only) attract a surcharge as follows: VISA & Mastercard: 1.15% AMEX: 1.95%. E-shop payments are exempt from the surcharge.
- Late payments attract interest at a rate of 18% per annum (accrued daily). Any accrued interest is payable at the same time as full payment of the invoice is made.
- Notwithstanding any other provision whenever Geistlich, in its sole judgment, has any doubts as to the buyers credit or ability to make payment. Geistlich reserves the right to require payment by credit card or in advance of shipment.
Subject to the warranty provisions below, due to the nature of our products (Class III medical device, temperature-monitored storage required between 15°C and 25°C) we are unable to accept any returns unless you received a product in error from us and notify us within 72 hours of receiving the product.
Geistlich will not be liable for any failure to perform on a contract or to supply any product due to strikes, fires, explosions, flood, riot, lock out, injunction, acts of God, interruption of transportation, unavoidable accidents, equipment down time inability to obtain supplies, finished product and/or raw materials, product recalls or regulatory problems, or other causes beyond our control.
Geistlich warrants its products to be free from defects in manufacturing and from any other defects as of the time of shipment through to the expiration date shown on the product and/or package, provided that the product is used in accordance with the package inserts and as directed by licensed healthcare practitioners. To the fullest extent permitted by law, all other warranties, either expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranty of merchantability and fitness for a particular use, are expressly disclaimed.
Limitation of Liability:
Geistlich’s liability in connection with the limited warranties set out above, or any implied warranty that cannot be excluded by law, is limited to, at Geistlich’s election (i) the resupply of the good; or the cost of having the good resupplied. Without limiting the foregoing, to the fullest extent permitted by law, Geistlich excludes any and all liability for any loss or damage suffered by you (including consequential or indirect loss) as a result of, or in connection with the supply of Geistlich products in connection with this invoice.
Damages in Transit:
If shipments arrive in broken or damaged condition you must request that the transportation company’s agent note “damaged” or “broken” on the freight bill. The damaged material must remain in the original carton for inspection. To receive credit, our Returns Department (1800 776 326) must be notified within ten days of delivery of the damaged product. Replacement or credit for defective or damaged goods shall be the only remedy available.
Unless expressly stated otherwise, these terms supersede any and all prior or contemporaneous agreements or understandings relating to the subject matter.
These terms are subject to the Laws of the State of New South Wales, Australia