Geistlich Bio-Gide® Compressed is the twin to Geistlich Bio-Gide®, the leading collagen membrane for oral tissue regeneration.1,2 In comparison Geistlich Bio-Gide® Compressed has a smoother surface, a firmer feel and is easier to cut. Therefore it is especially suitable for dentists who would like alternative handling properties. Geistlich Bio-Gide® Compressed should be used in combination with a space-creating bone graft material such as autologous bone or Geistlich Bio-Oss® or Geistlich Bio-Oss® Collagen.Geistlich Bio-Gide® Compressed is naturally resorbable and does not have to be removed in a second surgery. Thereby it simplifies the operation technique.
Geistlich Bio-Gide® Compressed: Feel the difference!
- Geistlich Bio-Gide® Compressed has been designed by Geistlich's collagen experts to offer a membrane that combines the unique biofunctionality of Geistlich Bio-Gide® with an alternative handling.
- Geistlich Bio-Gide® Compressed has a smoother surface, a firmer feel and is easier to cut than Geistlich Bio-Gide®.
- Just like Geistlich Bio-Gide® the membrane does not have to be removed in a second surgery.
- Long-term data over 12 to 14 years show predictable results of GBR treatments with Geistlich Bio-Oss® and Geistlich Bio-Gide®.3
1. iData Research Inc., US Dental Bone Graft Substitutes and other Biomaterials Market, 2015.
2. iData Inc., European Dental Bone Graft Substitutes and other Biomaterials Market, 2015.
3. Jung RE, et al.: Clin Oral Implants Res. 2013; 24(10):1065-73.
4. Pubmed September 2016. Search Term: Bio-Gide.